Security Finance - Senior Associate
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for collateral management professional who understands the entire flow of stock lending process to ensure that collateral is delivered / received as per the terms and conditions agreed upon with our customers for in-scope of equity products.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets , one of the biggest asset managers in the world, that provides services to the world’s governments, institutions and financial advisors. The team has the responsibility to manage the collateral that state street is lending to their customers on Equity products. In addition, state street as 3rd party lending agent we are doing additional responsibilities to manage the stock position movement accordingly.
Join us if making your mark in the collateral management industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Daily activities include loan and loan processing, exposure management, mark to market reconciliations, executing Collateral movements, monitoring process exceptions and exposures throughout the day.
- Looking for candidate who has ample experience on Noncash Collateral Bilateral/Triparty process.
- Management of transactions/trades between State Street and the various brokers. Ensuring all trades/trade instructions are settled/cancelled, and fix any breaks that occur between SS and Brokers.
- Agrees daily collateral margin, coordinates instructions to deliver/receive collateral with brokers and reconciles daily Noncash Collateral movements.
- Completes daily EOD balancing, ensuring market activity is correctly reflected in the firm’s books and records (DML).
- Assist in driving various firm and team initiatives including Operational Efficiencies and Controls, improving the risk and control environment and maintaining procedures.
- Monitoring various queues and remediation of short position to ensure trade instructions reach market on time
- Checking and monitoring triparty coverages on various triparty agent platforms like BONY/JPM/Euroclear/Clearstream
- Basic understanding of tools like SWIFT, MCH, Bloomberg, Pirum & Equilend
- Communicate with Trading Desk, Borrowers, Counter parties to remediate issue
- Liaising with various internal teams settlements, Front office, Recon & Custodian
- Diligently Follow and maintain SOP's
- Candidate should have good MS Excel skills.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Good knowledge on Stock lending and Triparty/Bilateral.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Work as a team player in a global team environment
- Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal planning, and analytical skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, including advanced knowledge of MS Excel, as well as problem solving, analytical and technical skills
- Shift Timing : 02:00 PM to 11:00PM
- Work Location : Hyderabad
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- University degree in Business majoring in Accounting, Finance, or other Financial-related programs
- Overall experience of 2+ years in the finance industry, familiarity with securities operations preferable securities lending activities.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.