Manager - Business Process Solutions
Are you ready to unleash your potential?
At Deloitte, our purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and the communities we serve.
We believe we have a responsibility to be a force for good, and WorldImpact is our portfolio of initiatives focused on making a tangible impact on society’s biggest challenges and creating a better future. We strive to advise clients on how to deliver purpose-led growth and embed more equitable, inclusive as well as sustainable business practices.
Hence, we seek talented individuals driven to excel and innovate, working together to achieve our shared goals.
We are committed to creating positive work experiences that foster a culture of respect and inclusion, where diverse perspectives are celebrated, and everyone is recognised for their contributions.
Ready to unleash your potential with us? Join the winning team now!
Work you’ll do
- Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Enables fact-based decision making by using appropriate research techniques and analytical skills
- Demonstrates subject matter specialty and ability to share knowledge in one or more service lines within the Global Tax and Legal function
- Applies knowledge of monthly tax compliance, payroll tax, and accounting, incl.
- Improves work efficiency, effectiveness, and client service by using common technology tools
- Helps clients mitigate risk, meet compliance obligations and statutory deadlines, and realize business goals
- Reviews financial statement
- Provide advice on a wide range of payroll
- Assists clients in building strong tax compliance
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We connect our purpose and shared values to identify issues as well as to make an impact that matters to our clients, people and the communities. Additionally, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Develop diverse, high-performing people and teams through new and meaningful development opportunities.
- Collaborate effectively to build productive relationships and networks.
- Understand and lead the execution of key objectives and priorities for internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Align your team to key objectives as well as set clear priorities and direction.
- Make informed decisions that positively impact the sustainable financial performance and enhance the quality of outcomes.
- Influence stakeholders, teams, and individuals positively – leading by example and providing equal opportunities for our people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Lead with integrity and make a strong positive impact by energising others, valuing individual differences, recognising contributions, and inspiring self-belief.
- Deliver superior value and high-quality results to stakeholders while driving high performance from people across Deloitte.
- Apply their understanding of disruptive trends and competitor activity to recommend changes, in line with leading practices.
- A minimum of seven years experiences for the position of Tax Manager and ten years experiences for the position of Senior Tax Manager, working in professional services, commercial or financial services environment (Big 4 experience is an advantage).
- University degree majoring in tax, accounting, finance, or related fields. Master's degree is a plus.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English.
- Willing to travel.
- Able to work in a fast moving and demanding environment
- Able to demonstrate capability to work effectively in both dynamic international and local environment
- Good analytical, research, interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- Extensive technical experience, with an industry focus is a plus.
- Enthusiastic, service oriented and team player.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and take responsibility for own work.
- Excellent oral and written communication
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorised Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.