This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Finance key partner to Plant Managers and Plant leadership on key management decisions in line with the financial and organizational targets.
- Drive the Plant financial analysis and planning process including Monthly / Quarterly / Annual reports, Annual and Quarterly (Forecast) Financial Planning cycles.
- Drive accuracy and timely analysis of the Plant financial KPI’s (Plant MV and Pre-tax, Capex spending, and Cashflow).
- Partner with Operation team to meet budgeted product cost through various financial analysis, value improvement projects and Capital Expenditure project.
- Finance lead for various cost study, simulations for Plant business analysis and initiatives.
- Drive compliance to financial standards/policy (External and Internal) and process audits.
- Identify the gaps in key processes and implement policies and processes to enhance controls and execute EMS in Finance.
- To ensure Statutory compliance to Internal Revenue, Customs, SEC and other related government parties.
- Plant Finance representative to review and support Statutory requirement.
- Provide Training and resources to Finance team or Functional team (as needed)