Finance Manager, Reporting
- Co-ordinate and lead the preparation of the Central Bank statutory reports.
- Co-ordinate and lead the preparation of Management reports, Group reports and other periodic financial reports.
- Lead the preparation of the Bank’s Annual Financial Report and publication as per the applicable guidelines.
- Ensure that the Reporting unit operates within a robust control environment and provide oversight for the effectiveness of the Risk Management tools developed within the unit.
- Ensure transactions booked in the Bank’s general ledger are compliant with the applicable accounting standards and the data intergrity of the systems used for data processing and storage.
- Manage the External audit process through engagements with External Auditors and other stakeholders intergral to the success of the external audit assignment.
- Mentor and provide leadership for their direct reports and other members of the team.
- Assist the Head of Finance in presenting Financial performance reports to senior executives, stakeholders and Board.