Account Payable Manager
Life at U Mobile
We are Passionate, Innovative, Trustworthy, Team-Oriented & Fun-Loving.
At U Mobile, we are always on the lookout for great talents and passionate individuals to join our growing team.
Let’s start your journey with an award-winning organization!
Top Reasons To Join Us
- Awarded as one of the Most Preferred Graduate Employers (2022) & Gold Winner for Excellence in Workplace Culture (2021)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, optical and insurance benefits
- Flexi working hours arrangements
- Staff Line & Device Subsidy
- Smart Casual Attire
- Child Parental Leave
- Convenient location with access to public transport (Imbi Monorail/Bukit Bintang MRT)
- Special employee discounts for selected F&B Brands
- Overseas AP operations including end to end payment operation and ensure payment process in a timely and efficient manner including monitoring of ageing, responding to all vendor enquiries regarding payment
- Directs team’s activities to ensure compliance with accounting principles and adhere to company policies
- Periodic review and ensure accuracy/completeness of recording of liabilities in the financial statements
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies. Directs activities to ensure systems and controls are in place as outlined in policy and procedure manuals including end to end Procure to Pay continuous improvement projects. Driving key AP processes and leading projects to improve the efficiency/effectiveness of the payment functions.
- Responsible for resolution of all payment issues including open items and root cause analysis with resolution.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting with 10 years working experience
- Possess accounting professional qualification - ACCA
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills and SAP knowledge
- Must have demonstrated strength in strategic thinking and analysis
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and verbal
What’s Next ?
Once you have applied online, our team will review your application and due to a high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.