Accounts Executive - PtP
About the role:
- Perform AP month-end closing activities.
- Perform analytical review of profit and loss accounts and balance sheet, trend analysis, cost center checks, and transaction processing checks.
- Carry out transaction processing activities in accordance with agreed service levels and in compliance with internal controls and procedures.
- Resolve AP queries and investigations in a timely manner.
- Carry out all reporting requirements accurately and within specific timescales.
- Contribute to the development/ changes in systems, transactions, and processes.
- Process daily invoice booking within 48 hours
What we expect from you:
- Diploma/Degree holder in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in accounting and finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-organized and systematic
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good in accounting/double entries
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Willing to learn with a proactive approach
What you can expect from us:
- Both short-term and long-term growth
- Opportunity to travel for work
- Learning to host a meeting
- Opportunity to work with colleagues from different teams and various countries
- Understanding how business in Atlas Copco works
- Supporting culture