Head of Commercial Finance
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Good Careeer Progression
Our client is one of the well known FMCG companies.
Strategic Commercial Planning & Financial Analysis
- Lead the company NSV rolling forecast, Annual Operating Plan, and Mid-term Plan.
- Own financial models to forecast revenue and expenses, analyzing actual NSV/GM variances to identify trends and opportunities and timely identifying course corrections to maximize revenue achievements.
- Own P&L by customer/channel profitability analysis, provide insights and recommendation to senior management team on key commercial decisions
- Collaborate with sales, supply chain through S&OP process to manage sales in/sales out/trade inventory as per company overall strategy
Trade Spend Management
- Own overall rebate management, including monthly Rebate Approval meeting for M+3, rebate accrual and actualization.
- Strengthen policies and procedures for the trade spend process, ensuring compliance with group policies and internal controls
- Collaborate with sales teams and cross functional partners to verify trade spend claims, ensuring accuracy, completeness and adherence to contractual terms, and resolve discrepancies and disputes related to trade spend claims
- Develop analytics tools to monitor trade send/rebate performance
- Develop and implement best practices for Trade spend, Trading term, Display, Retailer Promotion to optimize budget and maximize ROI.
Revenue Growth Management - RGM
- Managing KPIs: Develop and track KPIs that are anchored to group/market strategies and must-win-battles, e.g. distributions, rate of sales, profitability, ROI, relative price, customer/portfolio profitability
- Lead Price Pack Architecture - PPA exercise to capitalize topline opportunities and maximize portfolios profitability
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to drive business growth and improve operational efficiency, including new sources of growth, cost optimization opportunities
- Work closely with sales, marketing, cluster RGM and regional COE to implement regional initiatives.
Any other commercial improvement projects and adhoc request by line manager.
Subordinate: 1 x Commercial Finance Manager + 1 x Commercial Finance Executive
Scope & Interactions:
- In-country management team
- Both Health Enrichment and Beverage Business
- Managing NSV, including Pricing, RGM, Rebate, Trade Spend, Product mix
- Reporting system for sales performance
- At least Accounting/ Finance Degree or professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA
- Min. 10 years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis field with min. 5 years in FMCG industry.
- Min. 5 years' experience in finance managerial role.
- MNC FMCG work experience would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of any commercial ERP Application (SAP)
- Personality: agile, flexible, and positive attitude and respect.
- Competent in process control, strong numerical sense, quick in extracting insights from data
- Experience in consumer healthcare or FMCG industry. Experience in end-to-end value chain is a plus.
- Assertive, drive individual with a strong sense of urgency.
- Self-starter with continuous improvement mindset.
- Education Bachelors in Finance or Accounting
- Good Career Progression
- Leadership role
Page Group Malaysia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.