Senior AP - Global Medical device brand
- Excellent organisation, fantastic career platform
- High performing industry with great growth prospects
Our client is one of the pharmaceutical organisations globally. They hold an unique competitive edge in the range of products they carry. Greater China is one of their focus regions and the organisation has committed a growth strategy for China over the next 10 years.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, we are looking for 1 immediately available Senior AP accountants to take charge of these responsibilities:
- Conduct daily monitoring, ensure prompt actioning of inquiries, research and notify instances of non-compliance, high spending, unusual data trends.
- Review and match all invoices for appropriate documentations (such as purchase orders for invoices, receipts for employee expense reimbursement claims, etc.) to assure accuracy, obtain approvals prior to all payments as needed, prepare for SAP system entry accordingly.
- Assist in month-end procedures by preparing reports, entering data into system, following department month-end closing guidelines
- Assist in developing recommendations for improving policy and/or procedures.
- Supporting SAP system implementation and vendor master data maintenance
- Experienced AP accountant, ideally with extensive experience reviewing and processing expense payments
- Strong communication skills - both Chinese and English
- Strong service mindset with internal business partners
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- SAP user
We are looking for a hardworking AP accountant with a proactive attitude. In return, a competitive salary along with long term progression options are offered.
- Competitive salary; based on experience & background
- Fantastic platform with excellent career prospects
- Global organisation with strong market branding
- Jing'An CBD location
- Immediately start
By submitting an application for this role, you agree to Michael Page collecting your personal data (possibly sensitive data), sharing it with third parties and where applicable exporting it to parties outside of mainland China.