Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner for this production business will report to the FD and support the operational side of the business, providing analysis. and supporting decision making at all levels. You will be able to influence, analyse and build strong relationships.
My client is a rapidly growing and vibrant business based just outside of Maidstone. They offer a variety of products and services, and are looking to hire somebody to make a difference, and not just report the numbers.
As the Finance Business Partner you will report to the Finance Director and will partner closely with the operational sides of the business - providing in depth financial analysis and support to the company in its decision making.
You will need to be proactive to support, influence and challenge results with senior management, and be willing to throw yourself into the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partnering with the operational management structure to help them achieve financial goals through analysis and business insights.
- Reviewing costs and profitability levels by product and service.
- Prepare rate cards and job costs, analysing profitability and efficiency.
- Preparing weekly Profit and Loss accounts, with detailed variance analysis
- Challenging operations and finance proactively in order to mitigate risk and propose opportunities
- Play an important role in the annual costing and budgeting process
- Financial analysis
- Continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Collaborating with other team members and departments in order to ensure cost efficiencies are delivered
The ideal candidate for the Finance Business Partner role will
- Be fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA, or be Qualified by experience with significant exposure to a similar operational environment - FMCG / Factory / Operations
- Have advanced Excel skills for analysis and modelling
- Be able to influence and challenge at a senior level.
- Be proactive and willing to work in the operational environment
- Be happy to work at the site 5 days per week
Base salary of £60-70K depending on relevant experience