Finance Business Partner
A permanent, full time Finance Business Partner role within Further Education offering a starting salary of £33,000 per annum.
Our client prides themselves on keeping people central to everything that they do. They are committed to being a fantastic employer and an impressive provider of educational excellence.
The key responsibilitities for the Finance Business Partner will include, but may not be limited to;
- Assist in the provision of high quality and professional financial support and information to revenue and capital budget managers, as well as key stakeholders across the organisation;
- You will play a key role in the annual cycle of budget setting, production of monthly management accounts, quarterly forecasts and financial year-end.
The successful candidate must possess the following in order to be considered;
- You will have experience of management accounting, in particular providing support to budget holders and of producing monthly management information and variance analysis.
- We are looking for a strong communicator, who is positive about change and innovation.
- Ability to produce and reconcile complex spreadsheets.
On offer to the candidate;
- Generous annual leave entitlement - 32 days plus Bank Holidays
- Enrolment to the Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer pension contributions
- A range of developmental & career opportunities including a dedicated hour per week for CPD
- Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings for high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
- Dedicated staff wellbeing days throughout the year
- Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
- 3pm finish on Fridays