FID Strat COO – Associate/Vice President
The Fixed Income Strat COO team seek an Associate / Vice President to join in London supporting commercial, regulatory, and people-based projects and initiatives. You will gain direct exposure to senior leaders based around the globe as you assist in delivering our agenda in a fast-paced environment
This role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the development and implementation of strategic initiatives for our Fixed Income business in addition to driving high-profile regulatory implementation projects. The role encompasses a wide range of responsibilities, covers all asset classes and demands the fostering of strong relationships within and across divisions.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. We can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
What will you be doing?
As a member of the FID Strat COO team, you will:
- Contribute to planning and strategy which support the key priorities for the businesses
- Drive the execution of complex, large scale projects including regulatory and commercial
- Prepare timely, accurate and high-quality analysis and communication for senior management
- Interact with senior leaders, product COOs within Fixed Income, and with other divisions including Technology, Finance, Risk, Audit and HR.
What we’re looking for:
- Relevant experience in financial services or financial services projects combined with a strong understanding of markets and core products desired
- Previous experience supporting COO deliverables and detail-oriented
- Project Management experience and/or skill set
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with demonstrated commitment to excellence
- Ability to thrive in a high-performance fast-paced environment and prioritize effectively
- Excellent organisational and (verbal and written) communication skills
- Team player with a strong work ethic and high motivation to learn
- An outstanding bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Where will you be working?
- You will be working on the Fixed Income Trading Floor, directly alongside your stakeholder group.
- The office location is: 20 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, E14 4AD
Flexible work statement:
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Equal opportunities statement:
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives, and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing, and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.