Valuation Control Reporting Analyst
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier financial institutions and gain first-hand insight into the Investment Banking business
- Engagement with the other offices globally, including New York, London, Hong Kong and Tokyo frequent collaboration with senior leadership in these locations
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- Manage, coordinate and execute the front-to-back process of reporting valuation results for senior management, regulators and partner organizations across the firm
- Work in a team environment covering various reporting responsibilities, including Mark Review results, STAR (Significant Transactions Analytical Review), Fair Value Measurement, Prudent Valuation and Market Data sourcing
- Partner directly with senior leaders in the department across the global landscape
- Liaise with internal and external audit, serving as a subject matter expert on reporting processes and function
- Enhance and streamline existing working processes and partner with Technology to drive improvements and change in the Agile framework
- Gain exposure to the global financial markets, the portfolio valuation process, key personnel performing the function and insight into our asset class coverage, such as Equity, Interest Rates, Commodities, Credit, Investments, Lending and others
- Completed degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- Strong organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Problem solving skills with which you can manage and prioritize competing tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Curiosity and eagerness to engage in professional development
Morgan Stanley Valuation Control provide an independent valuation assessment across the entire spectrum of financial instruments, ranging from vanilla products to the most complex structured and derivative transactions. This process involves the certification of models and their valuation methodologies, evaluating internal marks against external benchmarks, identification and resolution of valuation discrepancies, and communicating a valuation assessment to traders and Finance management. The team is also involved in the continuous enhancements of the valuation control infrastructure.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.