About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.Business Development, Treasury Management ConsultantSummary
The successful candidate coordinates new business proposals and strategies with relationship managers and other partners for large, complex treasury management opportunities.This individual will provide technical expertise to clients and prospects in building complex, cost-effective treasury systems and related back-office processes.Major Duties
- Consults with targeted clients and prospects, at the direction of relationship managers, to match complex clients'' needs with available treasury services and technology and to generate new business for the bank.
- Coordinates new business proposals and strategies with relationship managers and other partners for large, complex treasury management opportunities.
- Documents complex client solutions for ease of account implementation
- Provides specific industry and market knowledge through client calling and shares this knowledge with the bank’s product management function(s), working together to identify and evaluate new/enhanced products.
- Develops marketing and sales support strategies for targeted industries and communicates these strategies to relationship managers.
- Delivers presentations of consulting findings to senior-level contacts.
- Performs comprehensive treasury management studies for selective clients and prospects. Manages consulting teams consisting of other consultants and partners.
- Promotes the bank’s treasury management program and enhances its image externally, through targeted speaking engagements, authoring articles, and participating in industry and trade associations that match the strategic goals of the business unit
Work with us
- At least 6 years of treasury management experience, including at least 2 years of direct client/prospect calling responsibility.
- In-depth knowledge of treasury management products and services, new/emerging banking technologies, and client applications usually acquired through experience is required to identify and evaluate new products.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are required to understand and build treasury management solutions for clients.
- Interpersonal, oral, and written communication and presentation skills are required to communicate with clients and partners.
We work hard to create an inclusive environment where every individual feels respected and empowered to play a critical role in our success. But we also believe balance isn’t just important – it’s essential. That’s why we offer a robust set of benefits that allow for both a compelling career and a fulfilling life.Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas.Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. Reasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.