Post Graduate qualifications – CA/CPA/ACCA and Masters or other relevant qualifications in forensic technology or law or equivalent professional qualifications such as CIA, CFE and ACAMS etc.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of forensic service offerings to clients within the context of an independent accounting firm.
- Develop thorough knowledge and understating of the global/ local risk management procedures of KPMG and ensure its compliance in all forensic assignments.
- Handle small assignments under the supervision of respective manager and assist the team leader and/or other senior members of the team on the respective assignments and other administrative work within the department.
- Work to improve on analytical skills by participating in the forensic assignments and also through reading of FA reports issued on prior engagements and researching innovative analytical techniques.
- Applies technical knowledge in interpreting project findings and communicating them internally in FA reporting format.
- Develop ability to contribute in FA reports on the areas assigned to them.
- Build knowledge of Microsoft office applications such as excel and power point etc and on the related forensic software’s/ tools e.g. I2 chart etc.
- Read and be updated on forensic material circulated internally (within KPMG) and also out side KPMG such as news papers, professional magazines etc.
- Further, continuously work on to develop skills and knowledge in the areas of fraud investigation, anti-bribery & corruption, fraud risk assessment, dispute advisory services etc
- Coaches less experienced staff in the department especially with reference to the risk management procedures, technical guidance on the assignment, preparation of working paper file, collection of relevant documents as support etc.
- Report to the respective performance manager/ team leader/ manager on day to day activities including the assignments.
Relevant advisory skills and behaviors
- In addition to skills and behaviors
- Learns about the latest trends in KPMG's market, including competitor activity
- Identifies possible business opportunities and advises manager or partner
- Initiates action to move a situation forward
- Works autonomously with minimal need for guidance
- Takes responsibility and accountability for the work and performance of others
- Volunteers for extra/additional responsibilities when the department needs help
- Identifies, documents and shares knowledge that might be useful to others
- Provides clear directions to others
- Coaches others
- Adapts behavior to different situations or different people
- Looks for opportunities to work productively with others
- Uses a range of techniques to analyze an issue
- Identifies ways to analyze information quickly and efficiently
- Suggests innovative and creative solutions to problems
- Reviews the accuracy of team members’ assumptions and conclusions
- Communicates honestly and openly, even with difficult messages
- Expresses ideas and self with clarity; sticks to the key points
- Notifies a manager or partner when it seems that a request is against KPMG values, standards and practices
- Uses previous experience and technical knowledge to the benefit of the client.
- Plans tasks effectively (breaks down projects into manageable tasks, sets milestones, identifies resources, etc)
Excellent oral and written communication skills (report writing, presentations)
Fluent English – Verbal & written,For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.