Senior Consultant | Enterprise | Employment Tax
- Flexible working arrangements | Work from-home options | Part-time opportunities (minimum of 4 days)
- Mental health programs | 26 weeks paid parental leave
- Promotion opportunities | On-the-job coaching
Our Tax Advisory team supports clients to look ahead to see how their business decisions can be affected by tax legislation and plan for their continued business success and growth. We work with a range of clients across a range of sectors including private and listed businesses, high net wealth, family groups, start-ups, early-stage high-growth businesses, and Australian subsidiaries of multinational businesses. KPMG covers employment tax services, working with our clients to manage compliance risks for local and international workforces.
Forming part of the Tax Advisory team this role will play a key role in delivering employment tax compliance and advisory services to clients.
- You are able to prepare high-quality client-ready deliverables and present to the senior leadership teams for review.
- You actively seek out opportunities for growth, are comfortable challenging the status quo, and enjoy getting out of your comfort zone.
- You have a can-do attitude and are always seeking creative solutions to problems with the help of the right technical tools and a supportive team.
- You are an eager learner and always seize opportunities to grow professionally and personally
How are you extraordinary?
- You are motivated by the prospect of being part of an enjoyable and dynamic team that will support your career growth and learning
- You are committed to producing high-quality compliance deliverables for our clients
- You are thrilled by the potential opportunities that are accessible in a “Big 4” environment.
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background, and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients, and our communities. To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Background in tax law
- Previous experience in a legal firm, second tier, Big4 firm, or tax authorities (e.g. ATO or state revenue offices).
- Excellent tax technical capabilities
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills and ability to build strong relationships with both internal teams and external stakeholders
- We are looking for applicants who have tertiary qualifications in law, commerce, and other relevant fields.
KPMG is a professional services firm with global outreach and deep sector experience. We work with clients across an array of industries to solve complex challenges, steer change, and enable growth.
Our people are what make KPMG the thriving workplace that it is and what sets us apart is that we know great minds think differently. Collaborate with a team of passionate, highly skilled professionals who’ve got your back. You’ll build relationships with unique and diverse colleagues who will provide you with the support you need to be your best and produce meaningful and impactful work in an inclusive, equitable culture.
At KPMG, you’ll take control over how you work. We’re embracing a new way of working in many ways, from offering flexible hours and locations to generous paid parental leave and career breaks. Our people enjoy a variety of exciting perks, including retail discounts, health and wellbeing initiatives, learning and growth opportunities, salary packaging options, and more.
Diverse candidates have diverse needs. During your recruitment journey, information will be provided about adjustment requests. If you require additional support before submitting your application, please contact the Talent Support Team.
At KPMG every career is different, and we look forward to seeing how you grow with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.