SAP Senior Accountant
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
We operate in 143 countries and territories, and in FY22, collectively employed more than 265,000 people working in member firms around the world. KPMG is the brand under which the member firms of KPMG International Limited («KPMG International») operate and provide professional services. «KPMG» is used to refer to individual member firms within the KPMG organization or to one or more member firms collectively.
KPMG is committed to three key imperatives: quality of services, insight into the problems of our clients, and integrity in our business. It is these principles that drive our firms' professionals to provide audit, tax, and advisory services that reflect global consistency and unwavering integrity. We will build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring that our people, our clients and our communities achieve their full potential.
- accounting and timely closing and clearing of the system in the areas of banks, buyers, suppliers, VAT
- verification and control of input tax invoices in MEDok, SOTA, as well as entering VAT information into the system
- issue and registration of tax invoices (up to 1,000 invoices per month)
- preparing a VAT return on a monthly basis
- allocation of expenses by budgets, checking of cost centres for the share centre
- coordination of closure period, preparation of data for financial and tax reporting within the areas of responsibility
- leadership in preparation of special analyses and information messages (monthly / quarterly / annually) at the request of clients and in accordance with the effective legislation of Ukraine; performance review for clients
- solution of complex accounting and tax accounting issues, control over quality of services and their compliance with requests and specific needs in the relevant areas
- work organization of subordinates for rationalization and quality of the business process;
- analysis and identification of areas that require improvement and management of accounting operations and financial processes;
- compliance with the company's internal policies and requirements;
- review of information on changes to accounting and tax accounting laws and compliance with the current legislation of Ukraine;
- drafting articles for specialized publications, presentations for conferences, seminars;
- development of long-term professional relationships with existing clients in the course of cooperation and constant improvement of the provided services in compliance with the Client's needs;
- feedback to the project manager's requests within the agreed terms.
- professional knowledge of accounting, incl. currency transactions, and VAT tax accounting;
- highly professional SAP skills;
- ability to work with 2-3 projects at the same time while meeting the deadlines for each of them;
- excellent communication skills and a good team-player
- knowledge of English at the Intermediate+ level.