- Second to the finance lead, overseeing the full finance function.
- Exposure to senior management & stakeholders.
- founded by three Olympians.
- formed to offer children active lessons and opening venues to encourage children to stay active.
- consists of 3 brands, that are all separate legal entities, so role will consist of some consolidation and reconciliations of data.
- got bought by a PLC 18 months ago, still undergoing a bit of an integration process but there still very much is a family feel to the operation despite being part of a PLC and having wider opportunities, best of both worlds!
- this role is the right-hand man to the Finance Lead, and consists of running the finance function, from month-end close, adhoc, budgeting, P&L, some non-technical requirements to deal with day to day issues and approvals.
- direct contact with the MD and attendance of senior management meetings with stakeholders, the approach to this is very conversational and more coaching so is great for somebody wanting to develop their commercial skills.
- Previous management accounts experience.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid working structure (2 days on site & flexi-time).
- Added benefits.