Payroll Tax Specialist - NAM
Our progress as a team and planet is intertwined. Are you ready to join us and take energy forward?
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a Global Energy company?
Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our multicultural Finance team at our Global Finance Organization has been instrumental to the finance transformation of the Company. We are designing, building and running the finance operations.
Partner with the best
As a Payroll Tax Specialist - NAM, you will be supporting the Financial Controllership team within Global Finance Organization.
As a Payroll Tax Specialist - NAM, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the payroll accounting lead who covers the scope for US, Canada and LATAM
- Preparing calculations from various ERPs which supports the complete periodic filling, payment of all Payroll Taxes for the countries and legal entities
- Preparing the working of annual tax fillings and reconciliation performed by team
- Liaising with external advisor to ensure all any changes in taxes are recognized and ERPs and tax filing is updated
- Documenting and communicate atypical tax expenses to Operations and Management
- Reviewing the reconciliation of all tax accounts monthly and support external and internal tax audit
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Level in Accounting / Finance or equivalent
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience dealing with the payroll taxes calculation and analysis
- Have payroll tax knowledge for US and Canada tax jurisdiction
- Have ability to manage foreign stakeholders and working night shift hours where required
- Have payroll tax experience in US and Canada or any other tax jurisdiction
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.