Assistant Audit Department
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
We operate in 143 countries and territories, and in FY22, collectively employed more than 265,000 people working in member firms around the world. KPMG is the brand under which the member firms of KPMG International Limited («KPMG International») operate and provide professional services. «KPMG» is used to refer to individual member firms within the KPMG organization or to one or more member firms collectively.
KPMG is committed to three key imperatives: quality of services, insight into the problems of our clients, and integrity in our business. It is these principles that drive our firms' professionals to provide audit, tax, and advisory services that reflect global consistency and unwavering integrity. We will build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring that our people, our clients and our communities achieve their full potential.
You will be a part of the Audit department team and will mainly provide secretarial support to professional staff. This is a pro-active position where you will need to be able to demonstrate both resilience and flexibility in a complex and changing environment
- Internal and external meeting arrangement
- Assistant in creating contracts
- Maintain document flow
- Drafting of presentation materials
- Processing other internal requests
Candidates for this position meet the following requirements:
- Graduate or final-years student (3rd course and above)
- Experience in a similar position at least 1 year will be better
- Fluent in English and Ukrainian both written and verbal
- PC proficient with good word processing and database skills
- Able to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- Flexible, able to deal with more than one project simultaneously
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Punctual, attentive to details
- Team-player, able to work overtime and under pressure
- Clear career path
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Health and life insurance
- Tasks that have an impact on the firm’s future
- Global opportunities
- Participation in CSR projects
- Hybrid working (in-office and remote work) with a flexible schedule
- Modern office in the city centre.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.