Risk Assurance - Internal Audit - Senior Associate (m/f/d)
Pwc Luxembourg is hiring a Internal Audit - Senior Associate (m/f/d). What if it was you?
Who we are:
We are the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg, providing audit, tax and advisory services including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice to a wide variety of clients. To make it happen, we count on the expertise of over 3,700 people from more than 94 different countries, who strive every day to reach excellence and team up to solve important problems through innovative solutions. We value diverse and singular career paths, embrace everyone's unique self and encourage our People to fuel their potential in a work environment that is inclusive, stimulating, and motivating.
As a Senior Associate in Internal Audit, you will:
- Work as part of a team of problem solvers in a highly dynamic environment with international teams, proactively assisting in the management of several projects, while reporting to the managers and above;
- Establish effective working relationships with the clients representatives;
- Train and lead various teams of associates and trainees;
- You will regularly collaborate with professionals from both business and technology to advise clients on operational risks related to business processes, applications as well as risk management framework and risk assessments;
Depending on your background and areas of focus, you will have the chance to be involved in projects where you will:
- Lead Internal Audit assignments;
- Lead teams with the aim to assess whether sufficient internal controls are built into the processes of companies.
- Assist our clients in the performance of their internal audit plan;
- Assist our clients in the deployment and development of their internal audit function.
Let’s talk about you. If you have …
- You hold a master’s degree or equivalent in Audit, Business or Economics;
- You benefit of at least 2 years of relevant experience;
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and either French or German;
- You have an analytical mind set and good interpersonal and people skills;
- You are a self-starter with a proactive and dynamic style and feel at ease in various cultural contexts;
- You have good time management and organizational skills;
- You have a good command of Word and Excel.
…You are the candidate we are looking for!
Moreover, our recruitment process is short and simple:
- 3 interviews (HR; Technical, Partner)
A final word about us:
At PwC, we believe diversity is the representation of all the characteristics that make us both alike and unique. Our backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, lifestyles, identities, opinions and beliefs, approaches to solving problems, ways of working, and views of personal and professional success, all add value to the services we deliver to our clients. Our objective is to nurture an inclusive environment where a diversity mindset is ingrained, and inclusion is the norm. We constantly focus on respecting and valuing individual differences.
Ready to grow your potential, reaching excellence together? Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.