Senior Manager- Capital Project & Infrastructure
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career within Deals Capital Projects and Infrastructure, will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, providing advice and support, from initiation through to completion. In short, we’re a part of helping some of the world’s leading companies and governments across many industries originate, create, execute, and realise value. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value.
The Infrastructure and Project Finance team helps public and private sector clients finance, deliver and operate projects in a cost effective and efficient fashion. As part of our team, you’ll help our client with procurement strategies, project structuring, financing and negotiations.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:Responsibilities
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience with a background in accounting, corporate finance, investment banking, corporate strategy and restructuring
- Strong business and client relationship network
- Ability to see the “big picture” with good business acumen
- Aptitude to originate and execute deals
- Excellent communication (written and oral), good people and client servicing skills
- A solution-oriented mindset and critical eye for detail
- Solid technical abilities in financial analysis, valuation and financial modelling
- In depth knowledge of capital markets and regulatory environment (Securities Commission’s guidelines, Bursa Securities regulations and Companies Act
- Good tertiary qualifications (CPA, CA, CFA, MBA will be highly regarded)
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
Job Posting End DateFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.