Manager, Audit (IT)
About this position
The Manager oversees a portfolio of engagements, delivering high-quality audit services. Responsibilities include leading IT audit engagements, encompassing engagement planning, execution, and finalisation. Full accountability for the audit engagement is expected, ensuring close monitoring of the process against budget and timelines. The role also involves developing and maintaining long-term client relationships.
The Manager will review and provide key technical expertise to ensure the quality of audit work is in compliance with professional standards and requirements. Additionally, the role includes participating in professional development activities, such as training, staff recruitment, and performance management.
For candidates aspiring to obtain or currently pursuing CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) certification, we offer sponsorship and support as needed. This support is a testament to our commitment to ensuring our team remains at the forefront of industry knowledge and expertise.
- Manage a portfolio of international and local clients, delivering quality audit and assurance services. This includes planning, directing, and completing audits, as well as developing and guiding your team members to achieve the same objective.
- Apply requisite professional scepticism during the course of work and exercise professional judgement on critical technical issues.
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations and project timelines, proactively keeping them abreast of project progress.
- Attend trainings planned for you to stay updated with developments in relevant professional standards.
- Coach, motivate, and develop team members to cultivate technical competencies. This includes conducting training for team members with the assistance of our in-house technical and training team.
- Manage staff performance, conduct timely performance reviews, and provide performance feedback.
- Facilitate effective communication within the cross-functional and culturally diverse team.
- Professional accounting qualification required.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably gained at an international accounting firm.
- Excellent communication skills, essential for working effectively and efficiently across all levels.
- Strong ethical values and respect for diversity.
- Proactive, with a positive “can-do” attitude towards challenges and the agility to multitask effectively amidst competing priorities.
- Ability to adapt and perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with the ability to reasonably keep up with changes in technology.
- Requires a strong ability to collaborate with audit team members. We value teamwork and believe in leveraging collective skills and knowledge.
- As part of this position, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues across regional and global offices, providing a unique opportunity for international exposure and enabling you to engage with diverse perspectives and practices in the field of IT audit.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.