Pricing Team Lead
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
What would I do?
- Establish partnerships with key stakeholders such as but not limited to Sales, RD&A, Procurement, Strategic Pricing Managers to ensure an efficient and effective pricing process.
- Responsible for timely and quality Price setting/maintenance/support.
- Monitor, protect and improve pricing margin.
- Manage customer agreements and incentives.
- Accurately interpret and properly implement Pricing Policies and Guidelines.
- Transform data and lead conversations/presentations to various audiences.
- Ensure service levels on turnaround for quotes, invoicing and pricing discrepancies along with other relevant role KPI’s are performing to target.
- Support Customer service excellence on pricing/order issues.
- Business partner to assigned sales team.
- Ensure the appropriate level of capability exists with the function through: strategy setting, talent assessments, development and succession planning.
What will you need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in accounting/finance or related area
- 3+ Years’ Experience within a commercial environment required
- Commercial/business acumen
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency working with ERP systems, business intelligence systems, CRM systems and Pricing systems
What is in it for you?
The PMM team is always on the spotlight, if you are looking for a challenge, want to work with acquisitions, this is for you!
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here .
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent us. A Kerry employee will not solicit candidates through a non-Kerry email address or phone number. In addition, Kerry does not currently utilise video chat rooms (e.g., Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews. Refuse any request that asks you to provide payment to participate in the hiring process (e.g., purchasing a “starter kit,” investing in training, or something similar). Kerry will not ask you to pay any money at any point in the hiring process with the exception of reimbursable travel expenses. In addition, any payments made by Kerry will be from official firm accounts bearing the Kerry name
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.