Associate - Capital Project & Infrastructure
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow. It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
Be part of the 600 professionals throughout the PwC IGU global practice working on more than 800 infrastructure projects across the globe. The Capital Projects & Infrastructure team provides financial advisory services to the capital projects and infrastructure sectors as diverse as economic infrastructure (transportation and energy) to social infrastructure (health and education) to real estate to construction and engineering sectors. The IGU team helps clients on equity and debt raising, debt re-financing, public-private partnership (PPP) arrangements and complex procurement.
Be the one making a difference by being part of the team that offers:
- Project finance advice to private and public sector clients
- Project financing identification, structuring and arrangement
- Development of concept papers, feasibility studies, bid submissions
- Assistance to private and public sector clients to manage the PPP procurement process
- Financial modelling/structuring
- Economic advisory services
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW / ACCA /MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia
- Strong leadership, teamwork and client servicing skills
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written English
Additional application instructions
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificate and Transcripts from SPM onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size picture
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.