Senior Business Controller
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data and technology ready to “WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, always focused on being ourselves: inclusive, diverse, and open for new challenges.
Your responsibilities would include:
- oversighting financial reporting, accountable for all financial reports and provide operational insights to management reports. Responsible for providing, maintaining and analysing the financial data. Overall, proactively seeking to resolve daily financial and operational issues as well as perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned. Produce and provide commentary to management reports
- supporting Finance Manager in decision-making process and teamwork coordination
- developing and define business metrics and KPI’s
- leading effectively coordinates and preparing a planning/forecasting cycle with necessary level for analysis and narratives
- being accountable for the entire internal charging mechanism
- acting as a Business Partner to TOP30/Managers
- proactively driving a continues improvement of the reporting tools
- helping to formulate, translate and/or operationalise financial policies/procedures
- leading or participating in Finance-related projects.
You are a good candidate if you have:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- more than 5 years of experience in finance and/or controlling area in a senior role
- advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- excellent written and verbal English
- solid experience with BI tools
- need to be customer focused
- ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
You are a perfect match if you also have:
- Project certification (CIMA/ACCA).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.