Trade Registration Services (Funds) Manager, Officer
Who we are looking for
An experienced Fund Administrative Professional to account for the day-to-day management of team members and the maintenance of assigned activities in a well-organized manner, allocate and coordinate resources, and handle personnel-related issues. Deliver the highest quality of client service and ensure appropriate KPIs are in place and understood.
What you will be responsible for
As Trade Registration Services (Funds) Manager, Officer you will:
- Review and assist staff with a month-end fund of funds trading, review trade packages with precise standards and assist in resolve trade package-related queries, audits, and other ads hoc financial reports as required.
- Assist in management and development of strong client relationships relative to the fund of funds trade document management services component. Manage client inquiries and act as escalation point for clients. Review and lead onboarding, conversions, and client change activities, ensure successful implementation, and manages expectations. Participate in client meetings, presentations, and conferences.
- Monitor, process, and review capital calls. Assist and liaise with internal team for capital call funding process.
- Coordinate with and train overseas support team
- Produce KPIs for functional team and perform first-level review. Act as the escalation point for operational issues, providing technical expertise as needed. Track outstanding queries and issues; be detail-oriented and prioritize effectively. Ensure queries are being managed in a timely and positive manner
- Ensure all activities are completed in line with internal standards and review as required; ensure appropriate policies and procedures are in place and adhered to by the functional team. Create continuous improvement forums enabling teams and peer groups to identify and recommend opportunities.
- Deliver key messages and communication effectively to ensure understanding and staff engagement. Develop, engage, and retain an industry-leading workforce using all available resources. Promote a collaborative environment across businesses and jurisdictions, fostering change and innovation; always demonstrate a positive attitude to all instructed business-related changes.
- Prepare and assist with internal reporting activities( risk\compliance, etc). Exercise discretion and judgment with regard to matters of significance such as identifying and implementing process improvements and driving project work to achieve efficiencies.
- Ensure self and team anticipates, monitors, actively manages, and reports all risk and compliance issues, breaches, and suspicious activities.
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence and role model Ethical behavior and decision-making.