Senior FP&A Manager – Reporting & Analytics Lead
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
At Baxter, we are building a best-in-class Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) organization. We are implementing a transformative program which will streamline processes, enhance systems, improve forecasting accuracy, strengthen business partnerships, and enhance opportunities for personal skill-building and professional growth.
The Senior FP&A Manager will drive improvements in reporting & analytic tools, and usage of AI within global finance structures. A person in this position will be the Global Process Owner for designing critical solutions aligned with FP&A's reporting strategy, and a Leader of a team size of 4-5 members regarding operational activities, career development and long-term goals.
What will you be doing?
- Utilizing reporting & analytic tools and AI for data exploration and explanation, emphasizing data visualization and data engineering/ETL solutions.
- Leading the development of critical global solutions to support key KPIs for business operations, such as sales, opex, and cash flow.
- Collaborating with IT and other functions to create standard solutions that meet the business's needs.
- Fostering global adoption of standard tools/packages to drive efficiency.
- Transforming the finance organization's mindset from backward-looking to forward-looking.
- Performing strategic ad-hoc reporting with financial analysis to facilitate decision-making.
- Contributing to the development of future KPIs to align with business and finance strategic objectives.
Who are we looking for?
- Financial Expert: The ideal candidate should have demonstrated competencies in consolidations, financial planning, and reporting, with at least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Technical Proficient Person: They should possess hands-on expertise in data visualization (Tableau, Power BI), ETL (Alteryx, Snowflake, AWS), and MS Excel-based solutions, with a minimum of 6 years of experience.
- Great Communicator and Collaborator: Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential for effective collaboration.
- Change Management Agent: We are looking for a change agent who can drive impactful change within the organization.
- Team Player: The candidate should excel in a team-oriented environment, especially in cross-functional settings.
- Great Leader: People manager with strong stakeholder management skills, including navigating matrix structures and fostering collaborative working.
- Process Owner: A process-oriented mindset and a track record of leading process improvements are important.
What do we offer?
- Probation period of 3 months and then for an indefinite period.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, and Multisport card.
- Bax4U - cafeteria/lunch cards (300 PLN monthly).
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs).
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!