Minimum of 5 years of relevant forensic/ audit experience preferable in big four or in any reputable multinational/ local organization. Law enforcement experience can also be considered
Post Graduate qualifications – CA/CPA/ACCA or other relevant qualifications in forensic technology or law or equivalent professional qualifications such as CIA, CFE and ACAMS etc.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of forensic service offerings.
- Independently managing the assignments from commencement till the conclusion
- Thorough knowledge and understating of the global/ local risk management procedures of KPMG and ensure its compliance in day to day forensic operations/ assignments.
- Supervise and manage less experienced staff members on various assignments
- Focus and contribute on the business development activities of the department
- Participation in the client meetings, clearly understand the objective and scope of work, responsible to prepare proposals/ terms of reference for the client
- Should responsible to handle multiple activities, tasks/ assignments including the client management
- Demonstrates knowledge of KPMG investigation methodologies.
- Ability to conduct investigation interviews with limited supervision.
- Ability to prepare forensic reports/deliverables with limited supervision.
- Assist seniors in other operational (forensic assignments, client presentations etc)/ administrative (such as MIS, training, forensic updates etc) activities of the department
- Should be aware and updated on global and local forensic activities, must read the material circulated internally (within KPMG) and also out side KPMG such as news papers, professional magazines etc.
- Responsible for the allocation of work amongst the junior staff members
- Coaches less experienced staff in the department especially with reference to the guidance on risk management procedures, sharing of technical knowledge on the assignments, proposal and report writing, preparation of working paper file, collection of relevant documents as support etc.
- Act as performance manager of at least 4 staff members
- Report to the respective senior manager, director or partner on a day to day operational and other administrative activities within the department.
Relevant advisory skills and behaviors
- In addition to skills and behaviors above
- Links the activities of the department to own firm's business strategy
- Questions current practices by thinking about the longer term impact and wider implications
- Emphasizes and builds the value of service offered to the client
- Takes firm and decisive action when a situation requires intervention
- Makes decisions independently, without unnecessarily referring to others
- Shows and instills enthusiasm in others to achieve desired results
- Encourages others to maintain a consistent and steady motivation or pace
- Identifies lessons learned from challenging incidents
- Puts procedures in place to avoid common problems from occurring again
- Develops, updates and follows own personal development plan
- Gives others the opportunity to take on new tasks and responsibilities
- Establishes and manages a clear set of standards for others to work within
- Encourages others to get the most out of their development opportunities
- Evaluates performance and takes appropriate action
- Manages the expectations of people regarding career development and progression
- Balances a concern for tasks with consideration for others
- Consults others regularly on matters relevant to them
- Celebrates success at work appropriately.
- Initiates smarter ways of working by making improvements to processes and looking for efficiency enhancements
- Provides clear rationale and supporting data to justify recommended solutions
- Considers the practicalities and costs involved when proposing a solution to a problem
- Addresses objections from others by responding with well reasoned responses
- Provides persuasive and self-assured responses to challenging questions
- Negotiates effectively by identifying common ground and potential solutions that are beneficial to all parties.
- Educates clients on legislative and compliance issues
- Identifies and assigns roles and responsibilities so that the best service possible is delivered to the client
- Monitors and evaluates multiple or complex projects regularly to check how they are proceeding against deadlines and budget
- Prioritizes issues by using clear project management principles
- Manages conflicting demands and priorities
- Manages client expectations over level and speed of service
- Strong forensic/ audit background and experience in the related forensic field (accounting, law enforcement, forensic technology and legal experience is preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (proposal/ report writing, presentations)
- Fluent English – Verbal & written
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.