Junior Payroll Officer
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted on our career website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of employee, financial and legal administration services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 10,000 experts in 125 offices across 86 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the Regional Delivery Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting & tax, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
At this role you will have possibility to work remotely or hybrid from the office in Katowice.
Junior Payroll Officer will be responsible for providing a world class service to our clients in one of European markets .The successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of payroll legislation and will be responsible for end to end payroll processes. .If you would like to develop your potential in human-sized team of a growing practice, while respecting your work / life balance, we are inviting you to apply!
- Accurate payroll calculation for our clients in the provided payroll system/program;
- Strict adherence to prescribed deadlines;
- Reporting to the Tax office and other state institutions, on monthly and annual level;
- Preparing reports on the payroll calculation;
- Written communication with clients, state authorities or other third parties.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Tax, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business or Law;
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and financial analysis skills;
- Fluency in English and French;
- Working well in team environment and independently;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
Working at TMF Group offers
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card)
- Access to a language platform with 12 different languages to learn
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects
- Well-being platform.
* Please note, we’ll contact selected Candidates only.
Applications close: 31 Dec 2023 Central European Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.