Assistant Manager | Enterprise | Tax Advisory
- Flexible working arrangements | Work from home options | Part time opportunities (minimum of 4 days)
- Mental health programs | 26 weeks paid parental leave
- Promotion opportunities | On-the-job coaching
Our Tax Advisory team supports clients to look ahead to see how their business decisions can be affected by tax legislation and plan for their continued business success and growth. We work with a range of clients across a range of sectors including private and listed businesses, high net wealth, family groups, start- ups, early-stage high growth businesses, and Australian subsidiaries of multinational businesses.
- You advise clients on complex tax matters, including domestic and international structuring, cross-border transactions, assist with taxation authority reviews/ audits/disputes,
- Provide tax advice on asset acquisition and assets divestment (including due diligence), financing arrangements, IPO structuring, readiness and prospectus.
- Play a key role across the full scope of client engagements including regular client contact - attending client presentations and meetings with Senior Leaders.
How are you extraordinary?
You are passionate about the importance of fantastic communication to share ideas, inspire and create change. You are able to digest, distil and communicate complex concepts in both written and verbal forms.
You are able to oversee high-quality client-ready deliverables and present to the senior leadership team for review.
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients, and communities. To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Experience in tax advisory in either Big 4 or mid-tier professional services firm.
- Excellent tax technical capabilities.
- Experience at Manager level.
We are looking for applicants that have Tertiary qualifications in Commerce/Accounting/Finance or similar.Additional Information
KPMG is a professional services firm with global outreach and deep sector experience. We work with clients across an array of industries to solve complex challenges, steer change and enable growth.
Our people are what make KPMG the thriving workplace that it is and what sets us apart is that we know great minds think differently. Collaborate with a team of passionate, highly skilled professionals who’ve got your back. You’ll build relationships with unique and diverse colleagues who will provide you with the support you need to be your best and produce meaningful and impactful work in an inclusive, equitable culture.
At KPMG, you’ll take control over how you work. We’re embracing a new way of working in many ways, from offering flexible hours and locations to generous paid parental leave and career breaks. Our people enjoy a variety of exciting perks, including retail discounts, health and wellbeing initiatives, learning and growth opportunities, salary packaging options and more.
Diverse candidates have diverse needs. During your recruitment journey, information will be provided about adjustment requests. If you require additional support before submitting your application, please contact the Talent Support Team.
At KPMG every career is different, and we look forward to seeing how you grow with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.