Healthcare Compliance Monitoring - Senior Analyst
Purpose of Job Function and General Responsibilities:
The Healthcare Compliance Monitoring Senior Analyst is responsible to support development of the compliance framework and foster a culture of integrity and ethical business practices, consistent with the Roche values and external requirements. His/Her main responsibilities are:
Key Responsibilities :
- Gain comprehensive understanding of the Business processes and risks related to interactions (e.g. Grant, Sponsorship, Donation, Advisory Board Meetings and Events etc) with Healthcare Professionals and Healthcare organizations within the affiliates from different business divisions (Pharma, Diagnostics and Diabetes Care)
- Take lead in Healthcare compliance review by completing/updating documentation (good detailed records and compliance checklist); managing review scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of tasks and milestones.
- Responsible for undertaking scheduled Healthcare Compliance Reviews by assessing the relevant evidence/documentation for HCP or HCO engagement activities in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with the monitoring toolkits/companion, Company’s Policies, Procedures and Local / External regulatory requirements as well as identify Gaps in processes and look for potential solutions and simplifications
- Provide supervision to team members (leading without authority) through close collaboration and articulation of ideas to drive issue resolution. Always holding self and team accountable for results.
- Develop and maintain a productive working relationship with partners to enhance service satisfaction and work with collaborators at all levels.
- Ensure continuous monitoring and updating of the checklist based on monitoring toolkits/companion, Industry Codes, Roche Group Directives and local policies.
- Prepare and Review the final reports and ensure on-time delivery of finalized quarterly reports
- Timely follow up with stakeholders on outstanding queries and proper closure of the open items in the tracker
- Participate in related projects and other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Line Manager/HOD.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills with a focus on risk identification and partnership enablement.
- Escalates issues and recommend resolution plans in a timely manner to the RSS Line Manager and Affiliate (where required)
- Support the preparation of reports and training material on a periodic basis to address updates to the compliance monitoring process
Key Responsibilities (Continuous Improvement)
- As part of day-to-day operations work collaboratively with the team to identify opportunities to improve compliance documentations (e.g. review manuals, return reason coding etc)
- In collaboration with Reporting Line Manager make appropriate recommendation to HOD for process improvement and be part of the solution provision activities
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree or above (prefer accounting related major)
- More than 5 years’ experience in internal audit or compliance experience and its implementation in a highly regulated environment
- Note: Applications by individuals with less than 5 years’ experience will be at the Healthcare Compliance Monitoring Analyst level.
Job Required Competencies
- Experience in leading change and managing complex projects.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, detail oriented and be able to assess the facts with professional skepticism
- Thinks out of the box, challenges the status quo, effective conflict resolution skill, with excellent teamwork and professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate; fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin is mandatory. Other language competencies are an advantage.
- Motivated and takes full ownership of personal development
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Kuala Lumpur provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the APAC region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1100 employees in Malaysia.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.