Account to Report Analyst - Revenues Process (Fixed-Term Contract)
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.Summary
EMEA A2R Analyst - Revenues is responsible for preparing and recording all revenue-related adjustment transactions as well as supporting documentation for these processes and performing account reconciliations. In addition, the Revenues Accountant works with Business Units to facilitate timely recording and reporting of all revenue transactions. The role requires an understanding of complex accounting matters, quick problem-solving skills and strong collaboration with other finance and non-finance teams.What will you be doing?
- Collecting and preparing also review appropriate supporting documents for all revenue recognition activity from the business units.
- Preparing manual journals for various transactions impacting revenue, including adjustments, reversals, rebates, sales returns, and complex deals involving finance and operating leases, with adequate supporting documentation.
- Providing audit support specific to revenue accounting.
- Supporting regional and global reporting requirements on revenues for all areas under Regional Controllership responsibility (e.g., monthly B/S and P&L Flux reviews).
- Supporting monthly/quarterly/annual close processes and working closely with Regional Controllership teams.
- Ensuring adherence of processes to the company's policies and procedures, internal and external audit requirements and local rules and regulations; supporting the strengthening of financial processes and controls.
- Supporting local, regional, and global projects, maintaining focus on continuous process improvement.
- Finance professional with a minimum of 3 years of accounting experience.
- Strong analyst with excellent communication skills, who can be diplomatic, flexible, and has a “can do” mindset.
- Excellent customer communication skills with high proficiency in speaking and writing in English.
- Strong reporting tools including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Nice to have: good knowledge of US GAAP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or part-qualified ACCA/CIMA.
- Experience in JDE, Blackline and W-Desk is an advantage.
- Fixed-term contract for a year with many possibilities for future development within EMEA Finance structures.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, and Multisport card.
- Bax4U - cafeteria/lunch cards (300 PLN).
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Educational support: fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs), financial certifications (ACCA, CIMA)
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.