Audit Manager/Senior Manager (m/f/d)
Pwc Luxembourg is hiring an Audit Manager/Senior Manager i (m/f/d). What if it was you?
Who we are:
We are the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg, providing audit, tax and advisory services to a wide variety of clients. To make it happen, we count on the expertise of over 3,100 people from more than 80 different countries, who strive every day to reach excellence and team up to solve important problems through innovative solutions. We value diverse and singular career paths, embrace everyone's unique self and encourage our People to fuel their potential in a work environment that is inclusive, stimulating, and motivating.
As a Manager/Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Be a part of our team where you will:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Let’s talk about you. If you have …
- A minimum of three years of experience in audit as a Manager/Senior Manager, ideally in an international audit firm where you have gained a relevant experience.
- Experience with relevant standards, e.g. IFRS;
- A very good command of English. The command of French, German or Spanish will be considered as a strong advantage;
- You are preparing for a professional qualification (e.g. IRE, ACCA, ICAS or Wirtschaftsprüfer) or you are considering obtaining such a certification in the future.
…You are the candidate we are looking for!
Moreover, our recruitment process is short and simple:
- One HR interview
- One Technical interview
- (if applicable) One Partner interview
A final word about us:
At PwC, we believe diversity is the representation of all the characteristics that make us both alike and unique. Our backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, lifestyles, identities, opinions and beliefs, approaches to solving problems, ways of working, and views of personal and professional success, all add value to the services we deliver to our clients. Our objective is to nurture an inclusive environment where a diversity mindset is ingrained, and inclusion is the norm. We constantly focus on respecting and valuing individual differences.
Ready to grow your potential, reaching excellence together? Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.