Tax Compliance Specialist (Intern)
A career in our Tax Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
PwC is a network of more than 328,000 employees in 157 countries focused on providing the highest quality services in the areas of audit, tax advisory, consulting and technology development.
What we offer:
- Official employment
- Annual salary and position review
- Foreign language courses (English and Polish)
- Development of soft skills
- Personal development plan and career coach
- Corporate events and team building
A person working in a team of analysts provides data analysis services to a wide range of international clients.
- collecting data from customers;
- review of documentation provided by clients;
- team support in connection with customer requests for data analysis;
- team support during tax and accounting audits;
- creation of regular reports;
- analysis of a large amount of information to identify trends and patterns;
- preparation of tools for process optimization.
- Education in the field of economics (accounting, finance or similar)
- Analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
- Written and spoken English
Our employees say they are happy with our work - come and check it out :)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.