Manager Operational Tax (m/f/d)
Pwc Luxembourg is hiring a Manager Operational Tax (m/f/d) . What if it was you?
Who we are: We are the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg, providing audit, tax and advisory services to a wide variety of clients. To make it happen, we count on the expertise of over 3,100 people from 85 different countries, who strive every day to reach excellence and team up to solve important problems through innovative solutions. We value diverse and singular career paths, embrace everyone's unique self and encourage our People to fuel their potential in a work environment that is inclusive, stimulating, and motivating.
As part of the expansion of our Tax department, we are currently looking for a manager consultant in Tax Regulatory Compliance and Operational Taxes for our Financial Services industry department.
The candidate will ideally have worked in the field of operational taxes in a consulting firm for the financial sector or in a financial institution. He/she will be dealing with various but interconnected subjects like withholding tax reclaims (QI, other withholding tax reclaims), tax transparency and exchange of information (FATCA and CRS).
In the frame of FATCA, CRS and QI, PwC is helping in being compliant with reporting obligations and in implementing regulations. PwC is also helping its clients to introduce the new obligations arising from the various revisions of the European Directive on Administrative Cooperation and other international tax transparency initiatives.
Be a part of our team where you will:
- Work for multinational and local clients and provide tax advice in the specific field of FATCA, CRS, QI, WHT Reclaim and on tax transparency;
- Deal with specific types of fiscal issues such as international tax regimes, withholding taxes or tax compliance obligations;
- Participate in client meetings;
- Be in charge of proposing innovative and added value solutions such as transforming existing tax manual processes into efficient technology driven ones;
- Have the opportunity to give in-house and external training courses to our team members and to our clients and you will have a chance to take part in conferences and events on specific topics;
- Coordinate with other PwC departments both in Luxembourg and abroad for multidisciplinary and cross-borders projects with tax, advisory and IT exposure, and therefore use our global network in order to share and collaborate on issues that exceed your area of expertise;
- Be managing, supporting, developing a team of junior and senior collaborators.
Let’s talk about you. If you are/have
- You have an university degree in economics, management or law, with a major in tax legislation and taxation;
- You have 5+ years of experience ideally within the tax department of an audit/tax firm or the tax department of a financial institution with a focus on operational taxes, withholding tax reclaims, tax reporting, FATCA/CRS/QI;
- You are familiar with taxation of financial instruments;
- You have strong analytical skills and you have ideally previously worked on project;
- You are supportive of the use of technology;
- You enjoy working in teams and have a managerial experience;
- You speak English fluently, knowledge of French and/or German would be an asset.
…You are the candidate we are looking for!
Moreover, our recruitment process is short and simple:
- A technical interview with a business recruiter
- An interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist to assess your motivation
- An interview with a Partner of the team, if relevant.
A final word about us: At PwC, we believe diversity is the representation of all the characteristics that make us both alike and unique. Our backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, lifestyles, identities, opinions and beliefs, approaches to solving problems, ways of working, and views of personal and professional success, all add value to the services we deliver to our clients. Our objective is to nurture an inclusive environment where a diversity mindset is ingrained, and inclusion is the norm. We constantly focus on respecting and valuing individual differences
Ready to grow your potential, reaching excellence together? Apply to the position now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.