Manager - Quality
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Internal Firm Services Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Developing/managing the AC Quality Management Programme based on understanding and review of business processes and quality/compliance requirements for Assurance and Tax Lines of Service
- Managing the required information/trackers for quality monitoring and review purposes on an ongoing basis
- Managing and coaching Quality Team members to perform ongoing monitoring and reporting of quality metrics for the Assurance/Tax work completed by the LoS delivery teams on an ongoing/periodic basis
- Liasoning with the Assurance/Tax Delivery teams to perform an effective root cause analysis (RCA) and monitoring of remediation plan for the identified quality findings/deficiencies
- Liase with the xAC Quality teams across the other AC’s on an ongoing basis to ensure consistency in quality processes/initiatives in AC KL
- Preparing quality reports/dashboards for review by the Senior Manager/Quality Leader
- Self motivated, proactive and well conversant with MS Office (Excel/Word/Powerpoint)/Google Suite and have excellent auditing, analytical, project management and communication skills.
- Chartered Accountant / Certified Public Accountant
- Business process review/internal controls review/audit experience for 5+ years
- Strong application and presence of mind
- Experience in project management
- Strong attention to details, analytical skills
- Decision making ability
- Inclination and interest in compliance related matters
- Working knowledge of MS Office/Google Suite/any Auditing tool(s)
- Team player, dynamic, committed to providing high quality, responsibility and maintaining timeliness
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrate self motivation and desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
Additional application instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.