Senior Tax Manager
Join a fast-growing business that is looking to strengthen the tax team with a Senior Tax Manager. Oppourtunity to work with large listed, Multi-national businesses.
The business is a consultancy / advisory-based business, providing a wide range of services, including Tax, Property Consultancy, Corporate Finance, Research and Development, Innovations and Incentives and Wealth Management.
Helping clients succeed is paramount to the business along with collaboration, innovation, and a commitment to excellence.
They are dedicated to fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement, where our team members are empowered to develop their skills and expertise to better serve our clients.
Also, they are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals and succeed in today's ever-changing environment.
They are looking for a Senior Tax Manager who will help bolster the tax team they currently have.
Responsibilities for a Senior Tax Manager:
- Work closely with our high growth clients and get to know their businesses
- Be the first point of contact for clients, dealing with ad-hoc queries and liaising with our specialists both internally and externally to help achieve the right solution.
- The role will involve reporting to Senior Management,
- Lead client meetings online and face-to-face and occasional webinars.
- Assisting with adhoc queries and training within the wider group.
- Be responsible for the job from start to finish, taking ownership to deliver and taking the initiative to delegate to other members of the team.
- Overseeing the work completed by more junior members of the team and ensuring all is finalised in a timely manner.
- Be given your own workflow to manage each month and given the independence to manage your work.
- Ensuring that work from all team members is progressing quickly so that monthly targets are delivered.
- Support the more junior members of the team in their growth and development
Successful Senior Tax Manager:
- ACA / CTA Qualified
- Experience in supporting a team
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience of tax advisory and liaising with clients.
- Has 10 years' experience within the financial/professional services industry
- Strong organisational skills, proactive with an ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanour with a positive attitude
- Task focused and self-managing
Competitive salary: Generally paid a competitive salary based on their level of experience and qualifications. This will range from £60,000 - £70,000
Benefits package: WPA Health Cash plan, Health Assured, Buy/Sell holidays, Perkbox Staff discount
Impressive offices in Manchester with good transport links.
Hybrid working model