Statutory Reporting Coordinator
Are you an experienced Professional with a strong improvement mindset and an agile approach? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Statutory Reporting Coordinator with a passion for statutory compliance, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Finance Solutions function—a dynamic team within Takeda Business Solutions. We drive expertise and deliver locally relevant and globally scalable solutions.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
As a Statutory Reporting Coordinator, you will ensure statutory reporting compliance for selected countries in EUCAN. Reporting to the Statutory Reporting Lead, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business, TBS Finance, and external auditors.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. INSPIRED BY YOU.
As a Statutory Reporting Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing statutory financial statements for defined legal entities
- Ensuring that the Statutory Reporting function is carried out in a controlled and efficient manner
- Being the first point of contact for external auditors
- Collaborating with Finance and respective legal entities’ Board of Directors
- Collaborating with the Business and other TBS functions to identify and introduce improvements within the Statutory Reporting process
- Applying subject matter knowledge to support the team members and solve common business issues
- Master's degree preferably in finance/accounting/economics
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting ideally gained in a shared services environment within a large multi-national organization
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Audit / SOX / process controls experience
- Proficiency in English language, verbal and written
- Professional designation such as Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accountant or similar preferred
- Experience in finance & accounting organization/projects
- Improvement-oriented mindset
- SAP experience and Excel skills
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
What Takeda Business Solutions can offer you:
No investment we make pays greater dividends than taking good care of our people. We offer you a full range of benefits, such as:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Social Fund (Christmas Bonus, Holiday Allowance etc.)
- Employee Recognition
- Medical Care - various packages for the employee fully sponsored by Takeda. Family packages additionally paid by employee.
- Eyeglass refund
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Capital Plans
- A broad variety of learning platforms
- Professional Growth opportunities including mentoring program
- Next-Generation Series – our comprehensive offer of internal webinars available to all employees from day 1
- Subsidized Sport Card
- Takeda Sport & engagement teams
- One additional day-off for voluntary activities
- Fruits in the office, broad variety of coffee and tea
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Employee assistance program
We don’t do ordinary – at Takeda we unite in diversity! Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.