An opportunity for a newly qualified auditor to join an audit team renowned for managing to maintain a healthy work-life balance. With a diverse client portfolio is from all sectors including aviation, automotive, manufacturing, hospitality, construction, communication, charities & academies and have turnover ranging from £3m to £150m.
Join a superb firm of chartered accountants with an office presence across the Midlands. Join an expanding audit team that put learning and development at the top of their priorities with clear and obvious progression route to management.
- Supporting the Partner and Audit Manager on the formulation of the audit strategy and planning.
- Identify key areas of risk within clients' business and define the appropriate audit approach
- Completing your allocation of work efficiently and to a high standard
- Manage and control on site audit assignments
- Responsibility for monitoring progress against budget and gain a full understanding of variances
- Mentoring, training and reviewing of junior team members
- Build strong professional client relationships
- 3+ years of practice experience
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Driving license and own vehicle
- Strong understanding of accounting and auditing standards (preferably UK GAAP)
- Able to demonstrate an efficient and methodical approach to audits on site and have the ability to identify strategic improvements, as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salary to compete with city centre competitors
- Discounted parking
- Flexible / hybrid working
- Extensive benefits
- 30 days holiday