- Prepare daily deposits and update deposit schedules for all bank accounts, following all procedures and internal controls.
- Process vendor invoices/schedules and prepare cheques ensuring approvals and supporting documents are received.
- Preparation of Balance Sheets, P/L schedules and analysis. Enter client disbursements into CCH – TTD petty cash, letters, Corp Sec. department’s monthly disbursements sheets.
- Enter in CCH new vendors. Manage and reconcile petty cash disbursements (TTD and USD), ensuring relevant documents and approvals are received.
- Prepare foreign petty cash journal.
- Prepare cell charges work sheets for Bmobile and Digicel.
- Enter disbursements for Fedex into CCH and ensure all documents are received.
- Assist in the regular filing and clean-up of documents in the Finance department.
- Assist with requests, queries and data entry as required from Managers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Pursuing an Accounting degree OR pursuing ACCA
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of accounting software
- Basic understanding of Tax & VAT laws and regulations
- Basic understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)