Senior FP&A Analyst
Are you an experienced Senior FP&A Analyst with high analytical skills and an improvement-oriented mindset?
Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Senior FP&A Analyst with a passion for finance, accounting, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Finance Solutions —a dynamic team within Takeda Business Solutions. We drive expertise and deliver locally relevant and globally-scalable solutions.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis to evaluate the function's performance, identify trends, and provide insights to support decision-making.
- Support the Stakeholders in developing their budgets and forecasts, ensuring they align with organizational goals and objectives.
- Create and maintain complex financial models to project future financial performance and assess various scenarios and strategies.
- Monitor global KPI, highlighting trends and identify the cause of any unexpected variances.
- Monitor and analyze variances between actual financial results and budgets/forecasts, identifying the causes and proposing corrective actions. Follow up with the corrective actions.
- Collect and analyze financial and operational data to provide actionable recommendations for improving financial performance.
- Prepare and present regular financial reports and dashboards for senior management and stakeholders, highlighting key performance indicators and financial insights.
- Request necessary master data changes related to cost centers, IOs, POs, GLs, any other aspecs that may result in cost being booked incorrectly.
- Collaborate with other departments/regions, communicate financial insights effectively, and provide recommendations to support strategic decisions.
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses and special projects as required by the DD&T/Global DD&T and/or organization's changing needs.
- Ensure financial planning and analysis activities comply with relevant global and local financial regulations and accounting standards.
- Create clear and concise presentations to convey financial information to different stakeholders and facilitate decision-making.
- Help new Finance Business Partners and Stakeholders understand the currect Ways of Working and the tools they will use.
- Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Management or other relevant discipline, knowledge in medical/pharmaceuitical area favorable
- Strong analytical skills for data analysis
- 3+ years of experience as Financial Planning and Analysis or 5+ years of experience as Accountant
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems (strong preference for SAP)
- Solid Finance Systems knowledge
- Strong organization skills
- Understanding of finance and accounting process flows and internal control concepts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey technical information in non-technical terms, present complex issues, ideas and solutions in a simple way to other functional groups, global Finance team members, target company personnel, and various management levels
What Takeda Business Solutions can offer you:
No investment we make pays greater dividends than taking good care of our people. We offer you a full range of benefits, such as:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Social Fund (Christmas Bonus, Holiday Allowance etc.)
- Employee Recognition
- Medical Care - various packages for the employee fully sponsored by Takeda. Family packages additionally paid by employee.
- Eyeglass refund
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Capital Plans
- A broad variety of learning platforms
- Professional Growth opportunities including mentoring program
- Next-Generation Series – our comprehensive offer of internal webinars available to all employees from day 1
- Subsidized Sport Card
- Takeda Sport & engagement teams
- One additional day-off for voluntary activities
- Fruits in the office, broad variety of coffee and tea
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Employee assistance program
We don’t do ordinary – at Takeda we unite in diversity! Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.