A leading highly successful and growing firm of chartered accountants based in Milton Keynes is searching for an Audit Manager to join their team. The firm and role provides career development prospects and route to progress within a highly regarded Top 20 accountancy practice.
Based in the firms Milton Keynes offices, you will be joining a highly regarded team, with an excellent reputation across the UK, along with international clients and networks. The wider business presents one of leading firms of chartered accountants across the the South with a wide ranging client base with clients ranging from sub audit threshold turnover clients, through to circa £100million turnover clients.
As a core client the sweet spot is typically in the range of around £10 - £50million + turnover, with growth focused limited companies, OMBs and corporate clients looking for a long term, partnering relationship, providing an environment where you can truly carve a career making a real impact, developing long term, go to trusted relationships. The firm offers hybrid working, flexible hours, parking and competitive benefits.
What you'll be doing as a Audit Manager based in Milton Keynes:
- Manage a varied portfolio of corporate and not for profit clients operating in an exciting array of varied sectors.
- Manage and developing a team or corporate and accounts employees
- Lead teams in relation to client audits, ensuring assignments are staffed appropriately and with the required blend of skills and experience
- Act as the main point of contact for all client matters, demonstrating a strong commercial understanding of their business and keeping them regularly informed of progress in relation to the service provided
- Assist with the coaching and development of audit staff, from new recruit to qualified seniors, both on-site and back in the office
- Identify and raise business development opportunities with new and existing clients
- Liaise with consultants and technical Partners across the firm's specialist services in providing the above.
To succeed in this Audit Manager role, you will be/have:
- ACA/ ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Post-qualification experience in audit and a good working knowledge of compliance, regulation and bespoke audit and accounts software
- Experience of working with charities and not-for-profit clients desirable (but not essential)
- Good corporate tax awareness
- Previous experience of managing and developing people
Whats on offer for you ?
- A competitive salary
- A flexible working environment including flexitime and hybrid working.
- Support for future study and development opportunities if required.
- 25 days annual holiday in addition to 8 bank holidays
- Salary Sacrifice pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance scheme
- Death in Service scheme
- New benefit package under review