Fixed Assets Analyst
Are you an experienced accountant with drive and a continuous improvement mindset? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) are now hiring a Fixed Asset Analyst with a passion for Asset Management, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Fixed Asset Solutions function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. Where we manage the accurate and timely accounting of Fixed Asset ledgers across the entire EUCAN region. Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As a Fixed Asset Analyst– Lease Contract Management, , you will be responsible for all of Takeda’s Fixed Assets for the entire EUCAN and US Region. Reporting to the Lease Contract Management Team Leader, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and our Corporate Accounting Team in Japan.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Performing month-end activities in a timely manner to meet all reporting deadlines
- Managing the creation of capital leases within the SAP Capital Lease Management module.
- Performing ongoing maintenance of Lease subledger master data per local market/Regional requests
- Assisting with the booking and analysis of leases to reflect a timely and accurate accounting of all Capital Lease balances
- Performing account reconciliations within Blackline to ensure accuracy and compliance of reported Capital Lease balances
- Inputting into and representing the Lease Management Team in balance sheet reviews
- Providing market guidance on issues surrounding Capital Lease policy and process.
- Assisting the Capital Lease Process Coordinator in ad-hoc continuous improvement projects
- Performing SOX controls
- Academic background in accounting or economics
- Professional experience in Capital Lease and Fixed Assets Reporting area
- Professional experience in BPO/Shared Services would be an advantage
- In depth understanding of double entry accounting e.g. Lease Accounting
- A good understanding of the Chart of accounts to support our customers with queries
- Additional accounting courses would be an advantage
- Experience of an ERP system, preferably SAP
- Microsoft Office experience, particularly Excel
- Fluent Business English
- IFRS 16 Leases standard experience
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Improvement-oriented mindset (focused on such techniques as Lean/Kaizen)
- Interest/experience in external innovations and automation (ERP, WF, Robotics, AI)
- General curious mindset
- Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo
What Takeda Business Solutions can offer you:
No investment we make pays greater dividends than taking good care of our people. We offer you a full range of benefits, such as:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Social Fund (Christmas Bonus, Holiday Allowance etc.)
- Employee Recognition
- Medical Care - various packages for the employee fully sponsored by Takeda. Family packages additionally paid by employee.
- Eyeglass refund
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Capital Plans
- A broad variety of learning platforms
- Professional Growth opportunities including mentoring program
- Next-Generation Series – our comprehensive offer of internal webinars available to all employees from day 1
- Subsidized Sport Card
- Takeda Sport & engagement teams
- One additional day-off for voluntary activities
- Fruits in the office, broad variety of coffee and tea
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Employee assistance program
We don’t do ordinary – at Takeda we unite in diversity! Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.