Senior International Tax Analyst
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Senior International Tax Analyst
Are you passionate about travel? Do you want to be in a high-paced, high-energy workplace bent on revolutionizing the travel industry? Does being part of a hardworking and growing team energize you?
Expedia Group is seeking a Senior International Tax Analyst for our dynamic and growing tax team based in our São Paulo, Brazil office. You will be an integral member of Expedia Group's International Tax Team and will help support Expedia Group's international business operations.
In this role, you will work closely with Expedia’s International Tax team and other members of the Tax and Finance teams (both domestic and international) to execute the international tax compliance functions.
What you'll do:
- Tax calculation, review, and preparation of tax reports of direct taxes (IRPJ and CSLL) and withholding taxes
- Coordination of outsourced tax compliance activities
- Liaise closely with Finance related to matters impacting foreign corporate income tax, including review of financial statements and disclosures
- Preparation of year-end tax provision in coordination with the global provision team including analysis of book/tax differences and return to provision analysis
- Assist in responding to tax inquiries and audits
- Analyze and support legislative changes that might impact Expedia's business
- Assist with tax aspects of business projects and other tax research, as assigned
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Law, or related technical field; or equivalent related professional experience
- English proficiency
- At least 5 years of tax consulting/compliance experience with a public accounting firm or equivalent professional experience
- A strong foundation of accounting skills and concepts
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Experience with Tableau and Microsoft SharePoint is preferred
- Experience with Oracle/enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Knowledge of Latin American tax matters is a plus
- Team player with strong interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- Solid organizational, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident about who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals with whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.