Associate Manager, FP&A
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Oversee and manage local FP&A operations as local country finance point of contact for cluster under cluster finance lead. Responsible for Vietnam, Myanmar and manage cluster operating expenses.
- Assist in development of executive level presentations on business results, performance analysis, forecasts, and budgets, etc.
- Collaborating with cluster finance lead and other LCF to support analysis of cluster / country KPI , Critical Business item performance to drive control by exception discussion during leadership discussion
- Leading Quarterly, Annual and Long-Range plan forecasting with cross functional team
- Supporting Segment and country leadership team for profitability analysis project including ROI evaluation and SG&A productivity
- Be an economic advisor to cluster business leaders by driving cluster level value-added digital projects focussed on improving P&L including :
- Customer level profitability dashboard
- Driving cluster margin expansion (project MX) including pricing increase play book
- SM level profitability
- Discretionary spend analysis
- Support business in driving:
- Cluster level pricing strategy,
- Structured deal model evaluation, tender support, competition analysis
- Threshold pricing review, and supporting price decision analytical.
- Collaborating with Cluster P&F team in making Rapid response process robust by including financial simulation during demand consensus meetings and supporting commercial excellence team in driving AIO visibility in “in market sales”
- Be a single point of contact for regional COE to ensure timely and quality submission of Cluster reporting to Asia / global
- Assess cluster support for strategic initiatives, including M&A transactions / capital allocation strategy
- Perform other activities and special projects, as needed.
- Proficiency in English both speaking and writing.
- Be able to manage in leading the discussion with senior leadership team
- Must be forward thinking and a leader of change in an environment that is constantly seeking opportunities to improve upon existing processes, create efficiencies and deliver results to business partners
- Key Behavioural Competencies - Collaborative, Business partnering, Communication, Ownership
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required, qualified CPA or equivalent
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience