Senior Regional Process & Control Improvement Specialist (ESG)
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data, and technology ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion, and pride to be GREEN. We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, and always focus on being: inclusive, diverse, and open to new challenges.
Your responsibilities would include:
- active support of the implementation and monitoring control processes by sharing best practices and suggesting improvements
- implementing controls at Operating Companies (OpCos) in your Region by training the control performers on how to execute controls as per the design, reporting the progress status to the Global P&CI Risk Response team
- coordinating and testing controls’ effectiveness on behalf of OpCos, aligning the testing results, and feeding central reporting to the Global P&CI Control Monitoring team
- analyzing the internal control results for reporting to Senior Management and Global Functions
- advising and training OpCo P&CI teams on scoping and assessing control implementation and effectiveness deficiencies
- building a strong network and engaging with different types and levels of stakeholders across the Global Functions and OpCos.
You are a good candidate if you have:
- proven 7-10 years of experience in designing and auditing internal controls at an international company and/or Big 4 audit firm
- strong interest in internal controls over non-financial reporting – Environmental Social & Governance (ESG)
- ability to prioritize assignments, remain flexible in a changing environment, and work independently with little supervision
- strong analytical and communication capabilities
- high concern for quality, accuracy, and details
- excellent written and verbal English, able to clearly instruct and present results to (senior) stakeholders and draft high-quality communications (e-mails, memos, and PowerPoint).