Compliance Analyst Intern
As a Compliance Analyst Intern, you will support the Compliance Core Reporting Manager with analyses, development and implementation of tools for the Compliance department. You will be part of the Core Compliance team.
Your focus will be also to develop and implement of custom algorithms (AI initiative) and machine learning models with respects to Compliance.
Day to day:
- Play a supportive role to the Core Compliance team for projects and ad hoc requests.
- Carry out data analyses based on available raw data and management information.
- Design and implement an AI initiative to support Compliance using artificial intelligence and/or machine learning tools.
- Support in technical development and maintenance, work in SQL/Excel and build management reports in Power BI.
- Hybrid way of working, in the office and from home.
“Compliance by desire.”
Check our vacancy video via this link
- Studying Econometrics, (Business) Economics, IT, Data Sciences or a comparable study.
- Preferably graduation student
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of Power BI is preferred.
- Knowledge of analytical tools and systems (SQL, R, Python, Stata, Databricks, Azure Cloud, etc.) or similar analysis software package.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and result oriented.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Able to work in an international environment
- Compliance knowledge is welcomed.
The internship will start in January/February 2024. You will receive an internship allowance of €350 - €500 gross per month, based on your educational level.
DLL in a nutshell:
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, we provide asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial and Office technology industries.
We partner with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses.
We combine customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including retail finance, commercial finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
Good to know:
- Deadline for applications: 31st December, 2023
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- Students on work placement are paid a work placement allowance.
- Start date can be discussed.
- For more information you can contact Pim Meeuwis, Intern Coordinator, via email@example.com
For this internship, it is important that you are studying at a University in the Netherlands.
Screening is part of the application procedure and DLL screens all interns and new employees according to the “DLL Global Screening Policy” in order to ascertain whether the applicant may hold a position at DLL.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.