Senior Treasury Accountant
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for a position of:Senior Treasury Accountant
If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
This role is an ideal opportunity to continue to build on previous finance experience while gaining knowledge about the Treasury function and how the GSK’s activities are managed and accounted for within the various finance entities.In this role you will…
- Prepare and post all required month end journals for GSK’s key Treasury companies.
- Work with Treasury to resolve exceptions.
- Prepare, review and comment on all control files to support trial balance.
- Perform full reconciliations on balance sheet accounts providing commentary and movement analysis.
- Produce year end statutory accounts in accordance with reporting deadlines.
- Ensure an effective control environment is maintained with controls carried out within deadlines.
- Operate as a subject matter expert to provide support, assistance and guidance to the business as needed.
- Continually review processes and systems to identify improvements and opportunities, simplifying and automating where appropriate.
- Support with financial reporting obligations relating to the Treasury finance entities at key reporting periods and ad-hoc projects.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or relevant experience
- 3 - years of experience in finance, preferably in accounting
- Fluent English (C1)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Experience in Treasury Accounting
- Strong expertise in IFRS
- SAP knowledge
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible counterparts
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skill soft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.