Senior Performance Analyst (Finance)
The creation of Investor Solutions stems from many years of servicing Multi-Asset, fund of fund clients. Clients have been requesting solutions that provide full transparency on their portfolios, including fundamentally Private Equity Funds and equities & Bonds. Investors need to know the finer details of their total portfolios. They require to “drill down” into their underlying assets and sub-portfolios.
Investor solutions, in addition to providing Investment Accounting services to the Private Markets Fund of Fund clients, is leveraging state-of-the-art technology (“Cosmos”) alongside the technical expertise in delivering dynamic and transparent reporting solutions to the community.
- Monthly review and delivery of pre-agreed performance reporting for various clients’ portfolios
- Review of various analytics (Total returns, IRR, Investment multiples, DPI and Yield on Cost) before and after release to the client
- Provision of initial insights to clients
- Production of the CIO reporting based on pre-agreed formats
- Preparation and review of investment parameters reporting
- Data provision and review to third parties as per client requirements
- Provision of ad-hoc analysis of performance/quantitative reporting
- Resolution of performance-related queries and the main point of contact for clients from a performance analysis perspective
- Implementation of change requests, including project work in new client onboardings
- Design and review of dashboards to meet client requirements and new business objectives
- Participation in workshops and requirements gathering sessions with clients, documenting those relevant to performance reporting and taking action with the broader team on delivering these reports and dashboard visuals
- Continuous review of the processes and procedures and taking initiatives to improve the control environment of the reports delivered to the clients and identifying ways to improve the efficiency of the department
- Liaise daily with IS colleagues based in London & overseas, attending conference calls and advising on proposed performance analytics and any additional project work
- Playing an integral role in the development and implementation of new investor reporting solutions, including participation in the testing & design environments
- Documentation of project tasks and group work and assigning these to relevant parties with required supporting communications
- Proactive in documenting procedures and policies as part of new client take-on to enhance resilience
- University degree in a numerical discipline, Maths/Economics/Statistics (or similar)
- Full or part-qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CFA/CAIA/CPA) or qualified by experience.
- 4+ years of financial services experience
- Management experience would be advantageous
- Proven record of reporting under strict deadlines
- Frequent interaction with senior management
- Strong Excel skills
- Project exposure would be advantageous
- Good Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio skills would be advantageous but not essential.
- Interest in Quants, and statistics background would be advantageous
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.