PAFA Fund Accounting Specialist #230057
An outstanding opportunity to join us in this role exposed to complex financial products and Private Equity, Real Estate and Hybrid funds. Scope of the team is still being built, thus you will have an opportunity to take the initiative in process efficiencies and Team projects - not to forget the business trips to Luxem-burg office premises. The position includes active co-operation with various internal and external parties which allows for a broad business understanding. We are a combination of Operations and NAV production - not only you will have a chance to cover full transaction cycle but also you will be able to prepare fund valuation from the scratch. The role also focuses on delivering high quality of outputs and making sure to answer client requests with a timely manner and excellent service.
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards - we will have high expectations from you but will also provide a great professional growth and trainings. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals.
We are looking for:
- Solid understanding of double-entry bookkeeping
- Proven experience in Transaction Operations or Fund Accounting / Fund Administration functions (minimum 1-3 years)
- Proven experience of Fund Accounting/ Transaction Operations process supervision and valida-tion would be an asset
- Solid understanding of financial instruments, fund accounting and the NAV calculation life cycle (Private Equity and Real Estate funds knowledge will be an asset)
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs (VBA will be an asset)
- Outstanding communication skills and proficiency in English (written and verbal) – required for internal and external communications
- Happy to take initiative and be proactive in general – your attitude is what matters to us! We will be expecting your own contribution to further wider team development.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and communities within Credit Suisse
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.